BGBC Multi-session basketball clinic
Bethlehem Girls Basketball Club is excited to announce a 3-session clinic with All Basketball Inc and coaches Rich Hurley and Mike Grasso. Coach Hurley was previously voted “coach of the year” by the Times Union and Channel 13 while at Bishop Maginn and this year takes over coaching duties at Troy High. Coach Grasso has worked on speed and agility training with top local athletes such as Talor Battle (Bishop Maginn/Penn St) and Julie McBride (Catholic Central/Syracuse/Europe). Many Bethlehem players train with coaches Hurley and Grasso during weeknight sessions and they are now presenting our program with this great deal.
Details for the clinic include…
- Girls entering 5th-8th grade
- Three (3) Sunday sessions, September 11th, 18th and 25th
- Bethlehem Middle School
- 11:15am - 1:15pm
- $65 per/person (includes all 3 sessions)
- Deadline: September 9th (spacing is limited, register early)
- Ball handling
- Keys to successful shooting
- Finishing around the basket
- Learning proper footwork
- Speed and Agility drills (basketball specific)
Since we are less than 2 weeks away, you can email me your interest in participating, but your spot will not be reserved until registration is received.
To learn more about All Basketball Inc, check out their website at http://www.allbasketballinc.com.